what is a superdelegate?

At the Democratic National Convention, a group of people called "delegates" decide who the Democrats will elect for president. Roughly 80% of these delegates are elected by Democratic voters( you and I ) in primary elections and caucuses. Superdelegates make up the remaining 20%. Unlike elected delegates, superdelegates are not elected by voters, but rather are made up of prominent Democratic politicians, special interest lobbyists, party officials, and everything in between


give the power back to the people

It is time to return voting power back to the people, demand our democracy be respected, and remove the scale-tipping power of the superdelegates. Our founding fathers intended for the nation to be governed by the people, and we hope you'll join us in telling superdelegates enough is enough! Sign your name below and claim your democracy!

Name *
Name